Maintenance & Care
At Fausfloor® we place great importance on your free time. That’s why we have created a highly stain-resistant laminate floor that is easy to clean and maintain. Read below for tips on how to maintain you floor.
Maintaining Your Laminate Floor
To remove everyday dirt; sweep, dust mop, or clean with a vacuum with a non-beater bar attachment.
To clean, use an approved no-wax laminate floor cleaner as instructed by the manufacturer. Wipe up any spills and water immediately with a cloth.
See additional laminate flooring care instructions in the “Support” section of this website.
- Use protective felt liners under furniture legs.
- Always wipe up spills promptly.
- Never use abrasive materials, soap, or detergent as they will dull the surface.
- Never slide furniture or appliances across your floor.
- Place mats at all outside entry doorways, (both inside and outside), to trap sand or grit before it reaches the flooring surface.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or other apparatus that may cause topical moisture on your floor.
Remember Laminate floors are non absorbent and they should never be waxed, polished or refinished.