Quick, easy and efficient. Whether you’re a do-it-yourselfer or a professional, Fausfloor® laminate flooring is easy to install thanks to our Wide Plank System. This one-of-a-kind system means you need less planks to complete your floor and have fewer joints, resulting in a longer-lasting floor.
Installing Your Laminate Floor
Each carton of flooring comes with instructions explaining step-by-step how to install your floor and the necessary tools you will need. In addition, you may print the following instructions:
Need More Help?
If you need more help with your installation check out our Installation series of videos below:
- How to install the moisture barrier over concrete subfloor
- How to intall the first row of planks
- How to install the last plank of laminate in the first row
- How to install the second (and additional rows) of laminate planks
- How to install laminate under door jambs
- How to install the last row of laminate with a pull bar
- How to install the last row of laminate without a pull bar
- How to install quarter round
- How to install FasTrim® to finish the look of your floor